In this video I will show you how to insulate your garage door and spend under $60 doing it.
I used not typical method of attaching eps foam panels here. Instead of gluing I use magnetic power to hold them.
Materials that I used in this video:
- x100 Magnets
- 3M Multi-Use Duct Tape for Home & Shop
- Polystyrene Foam Board Insulation 3/4" x 4' x 8' 4 pieces for a 2 car garage door
Tools that I recommend from this video:
- OLFA 5003 L-1 18mm Ratchet-Lock Heavy-Duty Utility Knife
- Swanson Tool CG100 Cutting Guide 100-Inch
- Kobalt 16-ft Tape Measure
#foamular #garage #insulation